Alex Sunset by Quad Safari el gouna
Alex Sunset by Quad Safari
We will pick you up at your hotel, and drive to our motor park. Here we train you in quad driving and you’ll receive all the information necessary for this excursion. After that we drive into the fascinating desert through the Dry Canyon (40 km round trip).
During the tour we will have three stops:
- Bedouin camp: here you will be served a hospitality drink and shisha by the Bedouins
- Wadi Billy (Dry Canyon): this canyon was covered by Red Sea water millions of years ago. We will enjoy the beautiful view of the canyon and see the fossils of corals and shells.
- Top of Wadi Billy: here we are 30 m above sea level and have a very nice view into the canyon, and we watch the beautiful sunset.
After that we have a fun ride with the quad bike through the desert back to the Alex motor park.
In a nice Arabic designed hut you’ll enjoy an open buffet dinner.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Soft drinks, tea, and water
- Professional guide
- Camel ride
- Safety helmet
- Air-conditioned car
- Soft drink and Shisha
- Photo & Video (DVD)
- Personal expenses
- Protective goggles